Event Promotions Marketing Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in onsite and online group training sessions relating to Event Promotions, Social Media Marketing, & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Research, create, and implement event promotion campaigns utilizing the internet, event websites, social media marketing, articles, press releases, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies to effect monetary performance of events online and offline.
• Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, EventBrite etc.
• Find & Locate Venues and Locations for events and workshops while updating event schedules and assist Marketing Director in daily event progress.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new event promotion campaigns.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Management Trainee Duration: 90 Days (65 Working Days)
Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for team meetings, web marketing training, and project exercises. No exceptions. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
Previous Related Experience
Back Ground Screening
The Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Relevant Work Experience Required
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network