International Student Exchange (ISE) is looking for student representatives to place and supervise exchange students in their local communities. Working with exchange students is an opportunity to learn about different cultures, work with bright teenage students, and showcase your community to the world.
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation a necessity.
• Telephone and good phone skills a necessity.
• Flexible schedule a plus.
• Positive attitude a must.
• Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check.
• Good relationships with school and community a plus!
• Experience with teens a plus!
• Attend Training Meetings when scheduled.
• Weekly phone contact with Supervisor.
1. This is a part-time, independent contract position. You will be compensated for the students you place in good homes and again for supervising those students when they arrive. Students are placed with volunteer host families and attend local public high school. Training is free and will be provided by an experienced ISE team member.
2. We will provide you with free technical training needed for the position; however, your ability to network in your community, love for talking with people, and commitment to a work schedule weekly is what will determine your success. We are looking for self starters, people able to work independently and committed to our mission. New coordinators should plan to begin placing students right away.
What We Offer:
ISE offers its successful representatives international travel opportunities, generous bonus incentives, and free training. People who work in this industry have a passion for what they do and are eager to help others learn about it. If you would like to be part of the nationwide team, please contact us today.
International Student Exchange is also looking for volunteer host families. If you or someone you know is interested in hosting a student, expanding cultural knowledge, and sharing American culture with a student from another nation, please contact us today.
For more information about International Student Exchange, our mission, and our students, please visit iseusa.com.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network