Full-Time Residential Supervisor, Stewartstown, PA (CLA 21):
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Our office is conveniently located in Southern York County, PA off of I-83's exit 8 in Glen Rock. Our direct care support professionals work in beautiful, residential homes, so if you enjoy helping others and would like to work for a great company...Penn-Mar is for you!
Full Time Residential Supervisor wanted to support (4) individuals with various behavioral support and medical needs in our residential home. Job duties include; overseeing the operation of the residential group home, staffing needs, doctors appointments, medical support, transportation, household duties and personal care. Applicant must be organized, reliable, self-starter and able to handle emergency situations. Must be willing to provide personal care and assist in positive behavioral modification techniques.
The schedule for this position is Monday and Tuesday 7:00am-7:00pm, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00am-3:00pm. OT as needed. This position requires schedule flexibility as you will work 'on-call.' The work location for this position is Stewartstown, PA.
Orientation/Training classes now available both day and evening times!
This job is inclusive of, but not excluded to the following duties:
- Personal Care as needed (to include assitance with toileting, feeding, transfers, etc.).
- Behavioral Support (to include dealing with potential physical and verbal outbursts/ aggresiveness).
- Medication Administration (must be able to pass MD Medication Technician training).
- Applicant must be able to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Applicant must be able to stand, walk, sit, traverse, kneel, bend from the waist, etc., as needed.
- Applicant must be able to communicate verbally, visually and audibally.
- Minimum High School Diploma/ G.E.D.
- Acceptable criminal background.
- Valid Driver's License with 2 years experience, and less than 3 moving violations (NO Major Violations, D.U.I's, or Suspensions) in the previous 36 months.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug Screen/ Physical/ Mantoux Test (PPD, TB).
Penn-Mar Human Services is an E.O.E.
Penn-Mar only accepts online applications for employment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.