The Counselor is responsible for providing individual and group clinical services and case management for clients with mental health, substance abuse, or dual diagnoses issues. Completes and documents all required assessments, treatment plans and transition plans, including clinical progress documentation and billing paperwork in established required time frames. Assist with crisis management and other emergencies as needed.
Schedule is Tuesday-Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm, Thursday is 12:00pm-8:00pm.
* Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent
* Minimum of one-year supervised counseling experience in substance abuse treatment or a closely related field.
* Must have excellent verbal, social and writing skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office preferred.
* Must display use of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
* Must be able to express self adequately in written and oral communication and to communicate effectively in an interdisciplinary, culturally diverse setting with clients, families, staff and regulatory agencies.