Do you want to work for a company that gives opportunities for advancements and raises every 6 months and Paid Training?
Want to work Monday through Friday 7am-4pm?
Want to make a difference in the lives of kids?
Does helping to educate the next generation appeal to you?
Want to give back to your community?
If you answered yes, then read on!
Being a Paraprofessional has its Advantages!
As a Paraprofessional at Devereux, you will learn more than you ever thought possible while you work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills
- Being part of an interactive team that includes; nursing, education, therapists, psychiatrists and you!
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Evidence based and trauma informed practices
- And you get to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for youth and adolescents with a variety of mental and behavioral health challenges. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for working with our kids and helping them gain the coping and life skills they need to be successful once they leave Devereux.
Want to learn more about being a Paraprofessional? Click here: http://learn.devereux.org/rjp/Cleo/CleoWallace-RJP-Direct-Care-2014.pdf