Do you want to work for a company that gives opportunities for advancements and raises every 6 months and Paid Training?
Are you ready tojump-start your career?
Looking to do meaningful work that makes an impact? Are you looking for a professional atmosphere?
Are you interested in a role where you can be outside enjoying the fresh Colorado air? If you answered yes to any of these questions, read on!
Being a Mental Health Worker has its Advantages!
As a Mental Health Worker at Devereux CO a Residential Facility, you will learn more than you ever thought possible while you work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- Being part of an interactive team that includes; nursing, education, therapists, psychiatrists and you!
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Evidence based and trauma informed practices
- And you get to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for youth and adolescents with a variety of mental and behavioral health challenges. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for working with our kids and helping them gain the coping and life skills they need to be successful once they leave Devereux.
**CHECK OUT A REALISTIC JOB PREVIEW HERE: https://learn.devereux.org/rjp/Cleo/CleoWallace-RJP-Direct-Care-2014.pdf **