Being a 1:1 Caregiver has its Advantages!
As a 1:1 Caregiver at Devereux a Residential Facility, you will learn more than you ever thought possible while you work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. Located in Westminster, CO, this position will be Part Time (2 days a week) working as 1 of 2 staff with one on one care for an adolescent female who suffers from a developmental disability and mental health disorder . The staff will be coordinating and implementing a treatment plan to gradually desensitize the patient to various situations that trigger dissociation and aggressive behavior including exposing the client to community environments. The staff will work under the direct supervision of the Medical Director, who is also providing individual therapy to this patient. There will be opportunities for creative problem solving and flexibility regarding the many possible activities on and off campus that can help this very intelligent and likeable patient. This position setting involves both business office setting and community based work.
Being a Caregiver has its Advantages!
As a Caregiver at Devereux CO a Residential Facility, you will learn more than you ever thought possible while you work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- Being part of an interactive team that includes; nursing, education, therapists, psychiatrists and you!
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Evidence based and trauma informed practices
- And you get to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Colorado provides programs and services for youth and adolescents with a variety of mental and behavioral health challenges. Located in Westminster, CO, this position is responsible for working with our kids and helping them gain the coping and life skills they need to be successful once they leave Devereux.
**CHECK OUT A REALISTIC JOB PREVIEW HERE: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2145004 **