The American Horse Council, located in the heart of Washington, DC, seeks an Office Administrator. This position will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and that staff have everything they need for success. This position is responsible for a wide variety of technology and administrative support services, project management, and customer service.
Duties include: Membership invoicing; new member processing and membership database management; updating congressional records; payroll processing; maintaining personnel files and personnel benefits; assisting with annual meeting preparation; handling publication orders; managing and ordering office supplies; answering phones; assisting the president.
- Experience with general bookkeeping/accounting, including AP and AR, etc.
- Strong computer skills, including expertise with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain a system of tracking, monitoring, and prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Experience using Quickbooks accounting software or alternative accounting package
- Previous knowledge of Salesforce preferable, but not required.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 7, 2017