* Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
* Acelero Learning is a provider of direct Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin).
* Shine Assist, part of our Shine Early Learning division, is a training and technical assistance unit which partners with other Head Start providers to improve their programs through hands-on training, access to our proprietary tools which have a demonstrable impact on child outcomes, and the use of our Shine Insight data system.
* Shine Implement, the newest unit within Shine Early Learning, manages the delivery of Head Start services for a select group of partners through a suite of services including oversight of educational, family services and program design activities, provision of our proprietary tools, and the use of our Shine Insight data system.
We are seeking an inspired and collaborative individual to join our Shine Implement team as Early Childhood Professional Learning Specialist
This position serves as the Early Childhood Professional Learning Specialist for the Head Start program. The Specialist supports the design and implementation of the professional development experiences for teachers to support best practices in early childhood education. The Early Childhood Professional Learning Specialist coaches the HS and/or EHS teachers who are responsible for the successful operation of the classroom. The Specialist will engage in content knowledge development, observations, work evidence analysis to ensure that outcomes are achieved for children of all abilities.
This position is chiefly responsible for the following core functions and performs other tasks as needed:
* Program Implementation
* Family Partnerships
* Communication and Service Coordination
* Record Keeping and Reporting
* Ongoing Monitoring and Self-assessment
* Program Governance and Leadership
* Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, with specific educational and professional experience with inclusion classrooms.
* Demonstrated skills and abilities in a management capacity relevant to human services program management.
* Training and experience in areas that include: The theories and principles of child growth and development, early childhood education and family support.
* Obtain/Maintain certification in CPR and First Aid.
* Physical exam and background checks are required for this position.
* Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions.
* Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network