Did you know that only 11% of low-income students in the United States will graduate from college compared to nearly 80% of their high income peers? At College Success Foundation, we provide students with the inspiration, mentoring, counseling and financial support they need to navigate their individual path to college completion. Since 2000, College Success Foundation has been supporting low-income, underserved students those who might not otherwise get to college without our help. We do everything in our power to help students succeed! With our unique integrated system of supports and scholarships starting as early as middle school, we have helped 7,000 students graduate from college! Join us and help change lives through education. Currently College Success Foundation is recruiting for a Program Manager to join our team.
The Program Manager will be responsible for providing regional direction and leadership to staff implementing College Success Foundation's pipeline of integrated student support services to include, but not limited to College Preparatory Advisors (CPA), Higher Education Readiness Opportunity (HERO), Assistant Program Officer (APO) or AmeriCorps members. The Program Manager will manage and strategize a pipeline of integrated student services which may include, but not limited to early college awareness, personal and leadership development, college planning, and promotion of CSF administered or other scholarship programs. The Program Manager recommends, participates and implements policies, procedures and materials to ensure multi-program goals are met for the region.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of complex program management.
- Budget and fiscal discipline.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, build consensus, and speak in public.
- An established commitment to work collaboratively and harmoniously with CSF staff, colleagues and
stakeholders. A commitment to diversity and equal opportunity.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Organizing, performing, and prioritizing multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Handle a variety of tasks and projects on an ongoing basis, including meetings with staff, students,
school personnel, parents/guardians, Foundation staff and other community resource persons.
- Utilize proactive approaches to problem-solving with decision-making capability.
- Build relationship with diverse stakeholders, including staff and external partners.
- Be a "self-starter", able to work independently while observing and complying with all standards of the
supervision personnel and relating programs and services of the employer.
- Attend and participate in community functions, all CSF events and programs that will enhance the
visibility of our programs.
- Attend occasional evening and weekend events.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time. Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.
College Success Foundation is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veteran employer and maintains a drug and alcohol free work environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.