Safe Horizon envisions a society free of family and community violence. We will lead the way by empowering victims of domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault and human trafficking to move from crisis to confidence.
Safe Horizon's mission is to provide support, prevent violence and promote justice for victims of crime and abuse, their families and communities.
Safe Horizon’s Family Focused Program provides comprehensive trauma-informed client-centered services to families who are affected by intimate partner violence and are involved in the child welfare system. Our goal is help those who have experienced physical, emotional or other forms of abuse to establish long-term safety and healing from the effects of trauma. Safe Horizon uses a client centered, trauma informed, anti-oppressive approach to supporting clients.
Safe Horizon recognizes that families who have experienced intimate partner violence may want to or need to stay in contact with the person causing harm in the family. The Family Focused Program (FFP) was designed to engage family members with support to assist in healing and explore ways for families to maintain contact where safe to do so. In this model, all participating members of the family are considered clients (survivor, person causing harm, and their children).
Essential Job Functions:
The Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) provides leadership with Safe Horizon’s Quality Assurance systems. The QAM works closely with Program Leadership to ensure the implementation of standardized practices that comply with funder regulations and promote effective delivery of Safe Horizon’s services and programs. Duties may include some or all of the following:
· Participate in program implementation: develop standards, processes and protocols for the program team
· Review FFP staff data entry for quality and compliance; reviewing for clarity, timeliness in all record keeping system
· Develop, implement, and monitor client service practice protocols and tools
· Collect data for program evaluation and model fidelity
· Analyzing client service data including system data and observations
· Provide training and technical assistance to program managers regarding the documentation of client service practice
· Work closely with Program Leadership to develop new policies and procedures related to standardized practices
· Work closely with Program Leadership to implement and sustain quality assurance (QA) systems
· Conduct routine site visits to engage staff in adherence to practice
· Collaborate with ACS’ PAMS and/or Program Development units to conduct comprehensive case reviews
· Attend trainings relevant to position
· Actively participate in individual and group supervision, in accordance with Safe Horizon’s quality supervision standards
· Participate in regularly scheduled FFP team case review meetings about new and on-going cases; as needed
· Maintain open communication with supervisors and team members
· Implement strategies for addressing vicarious trauma
· Excellent computer skills required; including expertise and experience with Microsoft Office, and statistical software
· Demonstrated capacity to provide leadership in designing and analyzing large and small scale studies that have led to publication or grant funding.
· At least 3 years’ experience implementing program evaluation or quality assurance or audit/regulatory processes practices
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Demonstrated success working independently and as part of a team, to collaboratively develop consensus with project partners.
· Proactive problem-solving skills
· Willingness to travel within all New York City boroughs
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· BA or BS Degree or equivalent relevant experience
All prospective job candidates must meet screening requirements, which may include a background check, credit check, finger printing and State Central Registry clearance.
If hired, I agree to abide by all of Safe Horizon’s rules and regulations, and understand that, if employed, my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the company or me. I further understand that no representation, whether oral or written by any representative or agent of the organization, at any time, constitutes a contract of employment
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network