Archway Programs is seeking Full‐Time Human Service Counselors for our Partial Care Programs located in Sewell, NJ to provide alternative therapeutic care for children between the ages of 5-18 with moderate to severe emotional and/or behavioral problems.
Our mission is to empower children to gain control over their behaviors by developing their individual strengths.
The HOPE partial care program provides services for children ages 5-12. These services include
• Goal setting
• Medication education and management
• Team building/peer relations
• Structured learning theory
• Activities of daily living
• Motivation for learning
• Relaxation education
• Task concentration
• Individual and group counseling
In addition to the services offered in the HOPE program, adolescents age 12-18 in the DISCOVER program develop skills within the realm of:
• Identifying possible career choices
• Appropriate workforce attitudes
• Responding to criticism
• Decision making
• Dealing with interpersonal issues
• Dealing with psychiatric symptoms
• Gender group
Primary duties include:
Interested applicants can apply online at www.archwayprograms.org.