Juma San Jose is looking to employ approximately 140 Youth in our social enterprise operations at Levi’s Stadium, SAP Center, and Avaya Stadium.
Reporting bi-weekly to both the National Program Director and the San Jose Site Director, the YouthConnect Program Coordinator will steward the YouthConnect program, connecting low-income young adults to education and career pathways, and building their financial capability. The YouthConnect Program Coordinator will be responsible for successful program implementation in three phases:
1. Recruiting youth by coordinating with nonprofit partner agencies,
2. Providing youth with critical on-the-job and program support to overcome barriers to successful employment, and
3. Securing future employment or enrollment in post-secondary education for the youth by building and maintaining strong partnerships with local employer and education partners.
The Program Coordinator provides all local Juma clients with support as both a mentor and as a leader of Juma’s programming via the following methods: in person meetings at the ballpark and office hours, group workshops, and employment/education opportunity goal-setting, support and placement with local partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Recruitment & Partnership Development
2. Training & Development of Youth
3. Job Placement and Retention
4. Program Evaluation & Quality Improvement