The Membership Clerk, Donor Relations, is responsible for providing administrative support to the Director, Donor Relations and Stewardship Specialist in the Membership Department. The Membership Clerk performs a crucial role in the stewardship of KQED' Mid-level Members. This is a KQED NABET Union position.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
2. Three years of experience providing administrative support required. 60 w.p.m typing desired.
3. Ability to diplomatically communicate and respond to staff, members and others contacting the Membership department. Ability to handle calls tactfully and diplomatically required.
4. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
5. Strong written, organizational and attention-to-detail skills highly preferred.
6. Must remain professional under pressure and short deadlines.
7. Ability to constantly sit for six to eight hours; ability to frequently walk and stand for three to six hours; ability to occasionally lift 50 lbs; and ability to occasionally carry 25 lbs.
Whether you’re single, married, have children, are in a domestic partnership or anything in between, we have you covered. Employees at KQED enjoy a family friendly workplace offering 20 days of paid time off, 11 paid holidays, paid parental leave, family medical leave benefits, comprehensive health/vision/dental and commuter benefits as well as a 403(b) with employer match. KQED encourages diversity, openness and offers training to support personal and professional development. In addition we are proud to offer Employee Resource Groups, wellness programs as well as free KQED membership.
The mission that drives us:
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media.
We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner with those who share our passion for public services.