Reporting to the Member Experience Manager, the Pledge/Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for preparation of pledge-related information related to on air fundraising activities as well as resolving pledge-related customer service inquiries. This position is also responsible for the data entry and verification of program record information as well working with KQED fulfillment service(s) on order errors.
• Preparation of pledge-related information for on air fundraising activities including but not limited to: creation of campaign/source code documentation; assistance with pledge tally sheets; and creation of premium reference documents.
Other essential duties as needed and related to the position
1. Minimum 1 year customer service experience or related experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Familiarity with databases.
5. Ability to prioritize competing priorities with the flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
6. Proficiency with Microsoft Office or similar software.
Let us tell you more about our benefits:
Whether you’re single, married, have children, are in a domestic partnership or anything in between, we have you covered. Employees at KQED enjoy a family friendly workplace offering 20 days of paid time off, 11 paid holidays, paid parental leave, family medical leave benefits, comprehensive health/vision/dental and commuter benefits as well as a 403(b) with employer match. KQED encourages diversity, openness and offers training to support personal and professional development. In addition we are proud to offer Employee Resource Groups, wellness programs as well as free KQED membership.
The mission that drives us:
KQED is for everyone who wants to be more.
KQED serves the people of Northern California with a community-supported alternative to commercial media.
We celebrate diversity, embrace innovation, value lifelong learning and partner with those who share our passion for public services.