The Counseling Services Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the counseling department; provide supervision, support and training to new and current counseling staff; collaborate with partner agencies and represent WEAVE in the community; provide short- and long-range counseling program assessment, efficacy, growth and development. The Counseling Services Manager is also responsible for Provide clinical supervision as needed, facilitate trainings for agency staff and community agencies, and collaborate with Director of Counseling and Clinical Supervisor regarding counseling department staffing, policies and protocols. Will also provide counseling program assessment, growth and development; provide support, guidance and training on counseling issues to agency staff, provide individual and group counseling and crisis management as needed. Other duties as assigned.
1. LCSW or LMFT
2. 3 to 5 years' experience, including counseling and supervisory experience
3. Current BBS Registration and active certificate of insurance for professional liability
4. Valid California driver's license, and proof of current vehicle insurance
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to create and generate accurate and timely reports, as needed
7. Ability to use a computer and related MS software, i.e. Word, Excel, Office.
8. Successful completion of WEAVE's 68 hour classroom training and counselor certification program (post-hiring requirement) per Director of Counseling and Outreach
Click here to apply: https://OnePoint.EmployerNet.net/ta/WEAVE.jobs?ApplyToJob=117476294