The College Success Navigator position is a student leadership opportunity. The College Success Navigator works closely with the College Success Foundation (CSF) and campus College Mentor Coordinator (CMC) to support the retention and graduation of CSF Scholars and Washington State College Bound Scholars through community building, engaging students in campus life, and helping to connect students with campus and community resources. CSF staff and the CMC will work with College Success Navigators to establish goals, and outline expectations in support of scholar retention and graduation.
The successful applicant will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum college sophomore standing.
- Current student or alumni of the institution preferred.
- Currently enrolled fulltime (12 quarterly credits) preferred.
- Maintain a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA preferred.
- Free of campus and civil judicial sanctions.
- Abilities to participate in all trainings and operational exercises.
- Ability to be proactive, flexible, and professional at all times.
- Provide tools and resources to scholars in support of reaching milestone goals including: meeting with faculty during office hours, utilizing academic advising, getting involved in extra-curricular activities, conducting early career exploration activities and filing financial aid renewals on-time.
- Maintain weekly check-ins with campus DSS.
- Respond to communication such as email, texts and calls in a timely manner.
College Success Foundation is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veteran employer and maintains a drug free environment.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.