| Job Description
Building Health & Recovery
WE ARE CODA
We provide medical treatment, teach parenting skills, carry out research and manage health records. We cook, we write, we keep CODA's buildings safe and clean. We run group counseling sessions, manage payroll, hire, train and support our 300 colleagues working in several locations in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. We are counselors, nurses, maintenance workers, accountants, leaders, medical assistants, case managers, administrative staff and doctors.
Our Alcohol & Drug Service Technicians make a difference by:
- Monitoring the behavior and location of patients, completing routine documentation and recording unusual or concerning behaviors that should be addressed by the clinical team.
- Assisting with planned and approved patient outings, providing transportation and ensuring program rules are followed during outings while serving as a positive role model for community-oriented behavior.
- Assisting patient with self-administration of medications per established procedures, including accurately recording all medication activities in the medication record.
- Performing and observing urine toxicology specimen collection following program procedures including strict adherence to protocols for testing same or differing genders.
Those with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
The bonus opportunity comprises of a $500 sign-on bonus (appears on first check)
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- 6 months of education, training, or experience in addictions treatment.
- A minimum of one year work experience in a clinical, medical, residential, office, or similar work environment as a member of a work team.
and another $500 after 6 months of employment for a total of $1,000.
It is only available for a limited time, so apply now: https://rew12.ultipro.com/COD1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1333Why CODA:
We value our employees and show it with competitive wages, an exceptionally strong benefits package that includes medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Matching, unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP), HRA plan, additional voluntary benefits, and 14 PTO hours a month as soon as you start.
We employ a sophisticated Electronic Health Records System (EMR), modern HR software, along with Telemedicine, video conferencing, and video phone links between all of CODA's multiple sites.
CODA offers tuition reimbursement, paid training, and internal career-advancement opportunities. Join us and be part of a best-in-class research environment within a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
CODA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.