| Job Description
Building Health & Recovery
WE ARE CODA
We provide medical treatment, teach parenting skills, carry out research and manage health records. We cook, we write, we keep CODA's buildings safe and clean. We run group counseling sessions, manage payroll, hire, train and support our 300 colleagues working in several locations in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. We are counselors, nurses, maintenance workers, accountants, leaders, medical assistants, case managers, administrative staff and doctors.
Our Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselors make a difference by:
- Providing clinical services to individuals diagnosed with substance use disorders or co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders as indicated in the individual's treatment plan.
- Conducting substance use treatment intakes and assessments, and determine medical necessity for substance use treatment including screening for detoxification needs, providing diagnostic evaluation of substance use disorders, and evaluating placement within ASAM criteria.
Those with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
The bonus opportunity comprises of a $500 sign-on bonus (appears on first check)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar or closely related role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Criminal Justice, or closely related area of study and an additional 3 years of experience in a related role (5 years total).
- CADC I, II, & III certifications accepted.
and another $500 after 6 months of employment for a total of $1,000.
It is only available for a limited time, so apply now: https://rew12.ultipro.com/COD1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1265Why CODA:
We value our employees and show it with competitive wages, an exceptionally strong benefits package that includes medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Matching, unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP), HRA plan, additional voluntary benefits, and 14 PTO hours a month as soon as you start.
We employ a sophisticated Electronic Health Records System (EMR), modern HR software, along with Telemedicine, video conferencing, and video phone links between all of CODA's multiple sites.
CODA offers tuition reimbursement, paid training, and internal career-advancement opportunities. Join us and be part of a best-in-class research environment within a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
CODA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.