| Job Description
Building Health & Recovery
WE ARE CODA
We provide medical treatment, teach parenting skills, carry out research and manage health records. We cook, we write, we keep CODA's buildings safe and clean. We run group counseling sessions, manage payroll, hire, train and support our 300 colleagues working in several locations in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. We are counselors, nurses, maintenance workers, accountants, leaders, medical assistants, case managers, administrative staff and doctors.
Our Residential Counselors make a difference by:
- Providing counseling and behavior management in our residential treatment program using a positive and proactive approach,
- Monitoring and tracking patient progress.
- Implementing outreach efforts to maintain patient's engagement in treatment process.
Those with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
The bonus opportunity comprises of a $500 sign-on bonus (appears on first check)
- Bachelor's Degree in a related human services field OR a combination of 3 years related work, education, and training.
- Ability to work independently and have strong oral communications skills.
- Meet the requirements of a QMHA.
- Oregon or Washington Driver's License.
and another $500 after 6 months of employment for a total of $1,000.
It is only available for a limited time, so apply now: https://rew12.ultipro.com/COD1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1297Why CODA:
We value our employees and show it with competitive wages, an exceptionally strong benefits package that includes medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Matching, unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP), HRA plan, additional voluntary benefits, and 14 PTO hours a month as soon as you start.
We employ a sophisticated Electronic Health Records System (EMR), modern HR software, along with Telemedicine, video conferencing, and video phone links between all of CODA's multiple sites.
CODA offers tuition reimbursement, paid training, and internal career-advancement opportunities. Join us and be part of a best-in-class research environment within a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
CODA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.