| Job Description
Building Health & Recovery
WE ARE CODA
We provide medical treatment, teach parenting skills, carry out research and manage health records. We cook, we write, we keep CODA's buildings safe and clean. We run group counseling sessions, manage payroll, hire, train and support our 300 colleagues working in several locations in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. We are counselors, nurses, maintenance workers, accountants, leaders, medical assistants, case managers, administrative staff and doctors.
Our Physician Assistant make a difference by:
- Providing direct patient care including evaluation and management of ongoing treatment for opioid use disorders or alcohol use disorders.
- Coordinating care with patients' primary care and other care providers, ensuring treatment continuity and safe prescribing practice.
- Working closely with staff to ensure safe administration of medication, aherence to physician order sets, and accuracy of patient assessment.
- Providing clinical supervision to medical staff who are involved in patients care.
Those with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
Apply here: https://rew12.ultipro.com/COD1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1275Why CODA:
- Experience providing care to high risk, high need patients, including those diagnosed with co-occuring disorders.
- Board Certified by a member board of the American Board of Medical Specialties
- Experience in the use of medication assisted treatment for patients with addictive disorders including buprenorphine induction and management and extended release naltrexone (Vivitrol) induction and management.
- Proficiency in providing compassionate, appropriate, and effective care treating substance use disorders and promoting health.
- Interpersonal and communication skills that result in effective information exchange and teaming with patients, their families, and other health professionals.
- Ability to work well with multidisciplinary treatment team
We value our employees and show it with competitive wages, an exceptionally strong benefits package that includes medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Matching, unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP), HRA plan, additional voluntary benefits, and 14 PTO hours a month as soon as you start.
We employ a sophisticated Electronic Health Records System (EMR), modern HR software, along with Telemedicine, video conferencing, and video phone links between all of CODA's multiple sites.
CODA offers tuition reimbursement, paid training, and internal career-advancement opportunities. Join us and be part of a best-in-class research environment within a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
CODA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.