| Job Description
Building Health & Recovery
WE ARE CODA
We provide medical treatment, teach parenting skills, carry out research and manage health records. We cook, we write, we keep CODA's buildings safe and clean. We run group counseling sessions, manage payroll, hire, train and support our 300 colleagues working in several locations in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. We are counselors, nurses, maintenance workers, accountants, leaders, medical assistants, case managers, administrative staff and doctors.
Our Counselor A&D make a difference by:
- Carrying a caseload of clients and engage in treatment planning using a strength-based and motivational approach.
- Planning and implement client interventions.
- Providing individual and group counseling per productivity standards.
- Monitoring and track client progress; implement outreach efforts to maintain client's engagement in the treatment process.
- Providing resource information and referral to clients.
- Providing coordination of care with community partners and adjunct service providers.
- May coordinate services such as insurance re-authorization or attend community meetings as directed.
- Providing timely and accurate clinical documentation including progress summaries and session notes in compliance with agency and regulatory standards.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements and maintain professional, ethical, and behavioral standards of conduct, especially during critical periods
Those with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
The bonus opportunity comprises of a $500 sign-on bonus (appears on first check)
- Education and/or training in drug and alcohol addictions programs
- Relevant experience with addictions and/or mental health responsibilities
- CADC-1 certification or the ability to become certified within 6 months of hire.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate clinical concepts and program outcomes
and another $500 after 6 months of employment for a total of $1,000.
It is only available for a limited time, so apply now!Why CODA:
We value our employees and show it with competitive wages, an exceptionally strong benefits package that includes medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Matching, unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP), HRA plan, additional voluntary benefits, and 14 PTO hours a month as soon as you start.
We employ a sophisticated Electronic Health Records System (EMR), modern HR software, along with Telemedicine, video conferencing, and video phone links between all of CODA's multiple sites.
CODA offers tuition reimbursement, paid training, and internal career-advancement opportunities. Join us and be part of a best-in-class research environment within a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
CODA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.