| Job Description
Building Health & Recovery
WE ARE CODA
We provide medical treatment, teach parenting skills, carry out research and manage health records. We cook, we write, we keep CODA's buildings safe and clean. We run group counseling sessions, manage payroll, hire, train and support our 300 colleagues working in several locations in Multnomah, Clackamas and Washington Counties. We are counselors, nurses, maintenance workers, accountants, leaders, medical assistants, case managers, administrative staff and doctors.
Our Accounting Manager make a difference by:
- Manage daily operations of the Accounting Department.
- Work directly with Payroll Manager to ensure timely payroll functionality.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Work with the Finance Director to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the accounting department.
- Monitor general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing activities for compliance.
Those with the following qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply:
The bonus opportunity comprises of a $500 sign-on bonus (appears on first check)
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or business with three (3) years of recent experience in accounting and payroll OR BS Degree in Accounting/Finance with three (3) years' experience.
- Three (3) years of prior direct supervision experience is required.
- Must have knowledge of the following: payroll and payroll taxes, month end close, audit preparation, accounts payable, purchasing, fixed assets...
- General understanding of accounting principles and practices is required.
and another $500 after 6 months of employment for a total of $1,000.
It is only available for a limited time, so apply now: https://rew12.ultipro.com/COD1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1250Why CODA:
We value our employees and show it with competitive wages, an exceptionally strong benefits package that includes medical insurance premiums starting at $20/month for individual-employee plan, dental, vision, 401K with Employer Matching, unlimited Employee Assistance Program (EAP), HRA plan, additional voluntary benefits, and 14 PTO hours a month as soon as you start.
We employ a sophisticated Electronic Health Records System (EMR), modern HR software, along with Telemedicine, video conferencing, and video phone links between all of CODA's multiple sites.
CODA offers tuition reimbursement, paid training, and internal career-advancement opportunities. Join us and be part of a best-in-class research environment within a supportive, diverse and inclusive company culture.
CODA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.