Free Arts for Abused Children of Arizona is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our high-energy, creative non-profit that is full of folks who love mission driven work and love collaboration. We are seeking a new team member who has two to three years of marketing experience, strong writing skills, and experience with social media and digital marketing. Our ideal candidate is great at planning and organizing, has strong self-management, and is service oriented. This position is a fast-paced role made up of diverse activities including drafting and distributing digital communications via email, newsletters, and social media; coordinating efforts with contractors for graphic design and website updates; compiling marketing metrics; a variety of “all-hands-on-deck” events; other tasks as assigned.
Supervises others: No
Reports to: Program Director
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Phoenix & Surrounding Areas
Benefits: Full Benefits
Compensation: $30-$35,000 Annual Salary DOE
Position Competencies & Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing
• Works effectively within established timeframes and priorities.
• Utilizes logical, practical and efficient approaches.
• Monitors implementation of plans and makes adjustments as needed.
• Executes traditional and digital marketing plans
• Maintains print & media files (printed samples, clippings, videos, photos).
• Documents best practices and procedures of job-related tasks
• Orders branded materials.
• Anticipates and identifies constituents’ wants, needs and concerns.
• Presents a welcoming, professional and positive demeanor.
• Coordinates all organizational print projects and PR opportunities with outside contractors.
• Update and maintain outward facing digital collateral and content via CMS
• Maintain strong, consistent, mission focused social media presence
• Tracks and reports on marketing project ROI.
Please follow this link for more information:
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network