This position supports Free Arts for abused Children of Arizona by providing administrative support to the Programs Department through various tasks.
Supervises others: No
Reports to: Program Director
Status: Part Time - Temporary: June 15 – Nov 1, 2019
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Compensation: $11.50 per hour
Position Competencies & Responsibilities
• Anticipates and identifies constituents' wants, needs and concerns.
• Presents a welcoming, professional and positive demeanor.
• Communicates with arts and culture partners and partner agencies to garner and distribute tickets
• Communicates with Alumni about upcoming opportunities, expectations and logistics.
• Supports other program department needs
• Demonstrates thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
• Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
• Organizes and maintains art room
• Oversees program department calendar.
• Creates and distributes program department meeting minutes.
Please follow this link for more information on the position:
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with the position of interest in the subject line and attach the following documents:
A cover letter summarizing your experience and interest in the position
An updated résumé with current contact information
3 Professional References
Please note the attachments in the body of your email and send by the deadline associated with the position of interest.
Military Veterans, Peace Corps, and AmeriCorps are encouraged to apply.
Please follow this link for more information on how to apply:
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network