The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program. Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Are you a socially conscious, dedicated individual who is committed to building a better future for children, families, and their communities? If so, join us as we support early childhood education programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the children and families served.
Working as an Assistant Preschool Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and transferable skills towards a remarkable and rewarding career path. You will work collaboratively with the Preschool Teacher to ensure the successful operation of a Head Start classroom of 3-5 year-old children. Are you ready to join forces and make a difference?!
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have great communication and written skills that encompass effective practices in the following areas:
• CLASS™ teacher-child interactions
• Learning environment
• Child assessment
• Meeting all children’s needs
• Working with families
• Professional growth and collaboration
• The commitment and passion to work with children
• CDA credential OR enrolled to complete the CDA within one year of hire OR enrolled in a program that will lead to an associate or baccalaureate degree
• An eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
Why Acelero Learning or Shine Early Learning?
- Ability to make an impact in the lives of the children, families, and partners we serve
- Career growth and professional development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Average of 5 weeks of paid time off during 1st year of employment
- Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network