About this role :
We are looking for people who exemplify our values of: Follow-through, Data-driven Decision-making, Proactive Problem-Solving, Open Communication, and Teamwork.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
This position serves as an Infant Toddler Teacher for a classroom with a direct focus on children ages 0-3 years of age. The Teacher will work collaboratively with another Teacher(s) to ensure the successful operation of a classroom with a total of 6-8 children mixed in age from birth through 3 years of age. The Teacher also works with a team of other classroom teachers and family members to implement the Creative Curriculum for Infant/Toddlers to achieve outcomes for children of all abilities.
The teacher‘s role encompasses effective practices in the following (as outlined in our Teacher Success Rubric):
• CLASS™ teacher-child interactions
• Learning environment
• Child assessment
• Meeting all children’s needs
• Working with families
• Professional growth and collaboration
• Infant/Toddler CDA –OR- AA/BA in Early Childhood Education or related field with at least 120 training hours (9 college credits) in Infant/Toddler content plus experience working with infants and toddlers-OR- High School Diploma with experience and ability/willingness to obtain an Infant/Toddler CDA (TRAINING PROVIDED)
• Fully Bilingual in Spanish and English strongly preferred
• Able to lift a child weighing 40 pounds, 20 times a day if needed
• Intermediate computer literacy in email, word processing and internet navigation
• Pass all background checks and clearances
• Maintain certification in CPR and First Aid
This position is full time, year round and the salary range is $12.25 (no degree/CDA) or $29,960.00 per year (with CDA/Degree/credit hours)
This position is eligible for FEARLESS Pay Bonus of either $14.25/hour(no degree/CDA) or a $162.50 bonus for those with CDA/Degree/Credit Hours between June 1-December 15th.
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network