We are looking for a creative and passionate Certified Teacher for a PreK Counts/ Head Start classroom with a direct focus on children 3 to 4 years of age. The PA Preschool Certified Teacher will work collaboratively with one other teacher to ensure the successful operation of a classroom successful operation of a classroom with a maximum of 20 children. The Certified Teacher also works with a team of other classroom teachers and family members to implement curriculum and child assessment to achieve outcomes for children of all abilities.
The PA Preschool Certified Teacher is primarily responsible for achieving the following outcomes for the PreK Counts /Head Start program: Children make demonstrable progress over the course of the program year.
The PA Preschool Certified Teacher will need to perform the following responsibilities to achieve the key outcomes listed below:
• Program Implementation
• Family Partnerships
• Communication and Service Coordination
• Recording keeping and Reporting
• Ongoing Monitoring and Self Assessment
• Professional growth and collaboration
• Pennsylvania Preschool Certification (minimal Instructional 1 level certificate)
• Bilingual Spanish- English preferred
• Pass physical examination, background check, and fingerprinting screen
• Able to lift a child weighing 40 pounds, 20 times a day if needed.
• Advanced computer literacy in email, Microsoft Office.
• Obtain certification in CPR and First Aid.
This position is full time and year round with commensurate salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network