Are you a hard-working and collaborative professional who is committed to creating a safe and healthy work environment? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, one of the most recognized hard-working, and innovative Head Start organizations nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country in creating positive outcomes for the families and children that they serve.
Working as a School Maintenance Worker at Acelero Learning, you will support the maintenance of high-quality Head Start classrooms. You will use your knowledge of sound facilities and operational practices to ensure compliance with performance standards and licensing requirements while providing for the health and safety of all infants and toddlers in the program.
Are you ready to show us your professional work skills?
Why Acelero Learning?
• Average 3-5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of employment
• Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
• Career growth opportunities
• Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
• Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful in this role, you should have previous knowledge and experience with custodial maintenance along with the ability to:
• Maintain compliance of facilities and other services with Head Start Performance Standards and other state and federal regulations, and provide custodial services to the program.
• Identifies areas in need of maintenance and repair and responds to those needs promptly and effectively.
• Performs basic maintenance, construction, and technology tasks and effectively utilizes resources to accomplish them.
• Understands and uses the basic functions of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and internet applications to effectively access resources and complete required tasks.
• Must be on call for emergency situations such as investigate alarm systems, accurate building inspections, and weather-related emergencies as needed.
All you need now is a High School Diploma or equivalent. Valid Driver's License in good standing. Reliable transportation and/or state-mandated minimum insurance coverage(s) on your vehicle. Able to lift and move heavy and/or bulky objects weighing up to 75 lbs; and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
This role is onsite at our center(s) Monday - Friday, 30 hours
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network