Are you a socially-conscious, high-achieving professional who is motivated to build a better future for children, families, and your community? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, a Head Start organization recognized for excellence and innovation nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country to create positive outcomes for the families and children served.
Working as a Recruiter at Acelero Learning gives you the opportunity to give back to your local community by engaging and matching candidates to opportunities in our program. The Recruiter is responsible for driving the success of the talent acquisition process for our Camden/Philadelphia service area. The position partners with internal customers to effectively source, interview, and make hiring recommendations for administrative, program, and management-level positions. The incumbent develops local and regional recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas, to efficiently and effectively fill open positions. The incumbent provides exceptional customer support to management staff and job candidates in the effort to secure top talent for assigned functions or delegates.
This position will be based at our Philadelphia office or visiting centers throughout the program 3 days a week.
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you should have previous experience working with multiple hiring managers and a high volume of requisitions, along with the ability to:
• Attract and recruit top talent, which includes meeting with hiring managers to develop a shared understanding of each role, posting jobs to ATS (Workday/Taleo), job boards/external sources, social media, etc., and sourcing for passive candidates.
• Match candidates to the opportunities available and see them through the selection process through offer distribution.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers to understand their needs, to interview in a timely manner; and directly schedule interviews as needed.
• Utilize our ATS with 100% accuracy and integrity, tracking candidates throughout the interviewing and selection process.
• Build strong collaborations and work alongside the HR Team and Hiring Managers to discuss recruitment updates, best practices, answer questions, and proactively problem solve as needed.
• Manage the requisition workload, which is expected to be 20-40+ requisitions depending on the business needs. Many of the requisitions are the same job, with multiple openings (i.e. Teacher).
• Works to fill job requisitions within 30-45 days.
• Provides high-quality service to our customers. Our customers are candidates (both internal and external), hiring managers, leaders, and any stakeholders throughout the recruiting process.
• Partners with managers to identify and mitigate potential biases and inequitable practices throughout the recruiting process. Participates in assigned meetings, events and training as required.
All you need now is the passion for utilizing your skills and talents in Recruiting to impact the lives of children and families. And:
• An Associate’s Degree or higher; in Human Resources or related field preferred;
• 3+ years of experience managing a high volume of requisitions with multiple hiring managers;
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and/or CEBS professional designations a plus;
• Advanced computer literacy skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps,
• Proficiency of ATS
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation;
• And an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through.
Compensation: $60,000 annually
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network