Responsibilities include the recruitment and hiring of employees in support of the organization mission and goals. Responsibilities will include, implementing sourcing and recruiting strategies; conducting interviews (primarily phone but some in person); working in partnership with hiring managers to provide guidance, support and recommendations on candidates for interview and hire, while ensuring efficiency in time to hire; implementing tracking systems to monitor the recruiting systems; conducting pre-employment references; coordinating and communicating to candidates and applicants throughout the recruitment process; begin the process for on-boarding for new hires; assist with facilitating new hire orientation; work collaboratively and communicate with other departments to ensure smooth operations; making recommendations on any recruiting, interviewing, testing and selection procedure improvements to the Human Resources Supervisor. All responsibilities are implemented according to our mission and values and according to Agency standards, including the Sanctuary Model ®.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or may consider equivalent education & experience.
2. A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience recruiting/sourcing.
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc), required.
4. Demonstrated proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, PowerPoint, etc.., required.
5. Experience with applicant tracking systems, a plus.
6. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
7. Demonstrated ability to organize time and detail, including keeping of records.
8. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse population is required.
9. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member is required.
10. Previous experience in a human services or non-profit organization is preferred.
11. Will be required to attend 45 hours of Domestic Violence Training, post hire.
12. Employment offer and continued employment are contingent upon satisfactory child abuse, criminal, FBI clearances and TB Test required (all related fees will be paid by WAA).
If interested please submit your cover letter with salary range requirements along with your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We strongly encourage candidates of color, LGBTQ communities, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.