Job Description: OFFICE ASSISTANT
The ideal candidate will be proficient in multi-tasking, customer relations, and office/task organization. He/she must be flexible with impromptu changes that may affect project/task deadlines and still complete an assignment within a required time frame. The Office Assistant should be familiar with general bookkeeping duties and must have a willingness to provide support with menial and/or complex tasks. He/she must be comfortable with tackling challenges and must demonstrate a team player approach when working with others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Office Assistant will maintain the office environment by answering phones, filing, and performing special projects duties. In addition, the Office Assistant will be asked to participate in special events planning, preparation, and schedule coordination.
The regular duties of the Office Assistant will include but, are not limited to the following:
-Compose/mail donor thank-you letters
-Prepare mailing lists and labels
-Create/edit various basic reports/spreadsheets
-Compose basic memorandums
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Manage filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized
• Manage several supply budgets.
• Distribute/files and incoming mail.
• Perform office/team support errands: post office, bank, supplies, etc.
• General reception duties: Greet visitors, handle incoming/outgoing calls and schedule venue reservations.
• Assist with the development and implementation of donor and outreach programs and maintain various contact lists.
Prior practical administrative experience
Practical experience in office management or educational equivalent
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network