· Develop community based employment opportunities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
· Develop individual and group employment opportunities based upon individual skill level and interest.
· Establish relationships within the business community through online contacts, cold calls, site visits and business community forums to secure employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.
· Assess work site conditions and specific job requirements in order to effectively match consumers with compatible employers.
· Develop and implement employee training plans including work site duties and restructure job descriptions as neeed.
· Monitor job placements during the intensive training phase to ensure employer/consumer satisfaction.
· Maintain professional relationships with employers and assist Supported employment program Coordinator in resolving work site issues when needed.
· Collaborate with the Supported Employment program Coordinator to prepare consumers for placements.
· Complete documentation as required by CARF, Department of Rehabilitation and other regulatory agencies.
· Participate in employment related groups and trainings.
· Responsible for maintaining current employer contact and productivity logs.
· Responsible for meeting weekly with SE Directors to review progress.
· Previos experience in job developing or similar fields.
· Experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
· Must possess strong written, verbal and communication skill