Objectives: Global Footprint Network is looking for an experienced programmer with some general knowledge of the IT needs of the small office environment. We are looking for someone for around 10 hours a week of time to work with our small team, providing support primarily to our Research, Communications and Fundraising teams.
Reports to: Director of Operations
Job Responsibilities and Expectations
This role involves a variety of work, involving one or more of the following activities in any given week:
• Maintain portions of Global Footprint Network’s websites, both front and backend.
• Create and maintain web applications
• Design and manage applications through API integrations with standard cloud platforms including MailChimp, Salesforce, Dropbox and PayPal / Click-n-Pledge
• Manage web hosting services
• Update GFN’s proprietary applications, in C#
• Serve as GFN’s primary point of contact for internal questions / advice and to manage our external IT desktop services vendor
• Experience managing Linux servers, including writing Linux command lines would be helpful, as well as experience with AWS
• Non-profit experience would be helpful but is not required
Click here to submit your resume and cover letter. No phone calls, please.
Global Footprint Network is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace.