Are you an organized, adaptable and a high-achieving professional who is committed to closing the achievement gap once and for all? If so, join us at Acelero Learning, one of the most recognized hard-working and innovative Head Start organizations nationwide. Together with Shine Early Learning, we support partner programs across the country in creating positive outcomes for the families and children that they serve.
Working as a Full Time Substitute Teacher at Acelero Learning will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and transferable skills towards a remarkable and rewarding career path, You will work collaboratively with the teacher to ensure the successful operation of a classroom, while helping to build a better future for the children, their families and our communities. Are you ready to join forces and make a difference?!
Why Acelero Learning?
* Average 5 weeks paid time off during 1st year of employment
* Comprehensive benefits, including 401K matching and 100% vesting program
* Career growth opportunities
* Caring, supportive, FUN, working environment
* Ability to make a difference in the lives of the children and families we serve
To be successful and to thrive in this role, you are committed and passionate about working with children, along with the ability to:
* Work effectively with other teacher(s) in the assigned classroom and center.
* Supports the social and emotional development of children and using “positive guidance” approaches to dealing with challenging behaviors.
* Encourage the involvement of the families of the children in a Head Start program and supporting the development of relationships between children and their families
* Follows all Acelero Learning policies and procedures related to health, safety, nutrition, and other aspects of center operations.
All you need now is the commitment and passion to work with children. An Associate’s Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred ; and an eagerness to adopt our values: Embracing Diversity, Teamwork & Community, Data-Informed Learning, Open Communication, and Follow-Through .
Compensation: $13-15 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network