As the Gift Planning Stewardship Coordinator, you will have a unique opportunity to steward and connect with some of PETA’s most important members to strengthen and advance long-term relationships. You will support the philanthropic specialists and assist with special projects and member outreach.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Facilitate the work of the philanthropic specialists through direct support
• Articulate PETA's objectives as well as details about specific PETA programs to PETA's Augustus Club members and planned-giving prospects
• Respond to select inquiries and requests for assistance from PETA's Augustus Club members and planned-giving prospects
• Discern and document pertinent information about PETA's planned-giving members for the purpose of enhancing member profiles
• Perform detailed data entry of PETA donor information and use database systems to generate reports
• Remain current on estate-planning practices as well as fundraising and stewardship techniques used in the nonprofit sector by actively participating in professional development
• Assist with hosting visiting PETA planned-giving members and represent PETA in a professional capacity at fundraising and other events
• Assist with the preparation of mailings and e-mails to PETA's planned-giving members
• Propose improvements in PETA member communication
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
• College degree or equivalent fundraising experience
• Minimum of one year of experience in an office setting
• Experience with fundraising software or similar database systems and Windows operating systems
• Demonstrated exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to prepare professional business communications
• Ability to interact with PETA donors in a professional and personable manner
• Demonstrated thorough knowledge of animal rights issues and PETA campaigns
• Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven ability to take initiative, work independently, and use discretion in confidential matters
• Proven ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
• Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
• Professional appearance and adherence to a healthy vegan lifestyle
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid U.S. driver's license, a minimum of three years of driving experience, and a satisfactory driving record
• Proven support for PETA's philosophy and ability to professionally advocate PETA's positions on issues
• Commitment to the objectives of the organization
Please apply online:
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network