Are you interested in a full-time, salary position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who cares about the health and nutritional wellbeing of the children in the quality of food they produce, is able to manage their time wisely, and is willing to work at our 201 1st Street location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
· Supervise and train the kitchen staff, monitor work performance, and meeting deadlines to ensure quality of food services.
· Manage the daily operations to ensure meals for children at each center are served on time, negotiate with customers, manages vendor relationships, and maintain budget.
· Manage contracts, vendors and staff in the operations of a large kitchen.
· Accountable for execution of product and service quality.
· Oversees implementation of forms to ensure accurate compliance with state and local regulations.
· Manages budget by increasing revenues and controlling costs, reviewing financial statement and tracking operating expenses.
· Degree in Nutrition
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in the kitchen
· Experience working on children’s health & nutrition
· Experience working in Head Start organization with children ages 0-5 yrs old
· Monday – Friday
· 7:00am- 3:00pm
· Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network