For a prominent midtown Jewish non-profit whose mission is to educate children in Israel.
As an organization Ambassador, you will:
• Recruit prospects and bring them into the pipeline.
• Cultivate donor relationships through effective and timely communication methods, including digital and print correspondence, engagement opportunities and events, and in-person meetings.
• Develop and execute solicitation, stewardship, and engagement plans targeting active and prospective donors.
• Increase the organization's visibility and outreach across various social media outlets.
• Create, implement and manage events- Zoom and in person.
You should have at least 3 years’ experience in fundraising and managing special projects/events, as well as:
• Having a strong knowledge of the Jewish community
• Having strong organizational and communications skills
• Being very detail-oriented
• Being very computer literate
• Being a self-starter
• Having the ability to multi-task
• Having ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
• Being a team player and collaborate well with colleagues in person and virtually
The organization offers a competitive salary, good benefits, great hours, and would love to make a quick decision.
Please submit you resume to: NewYorkJobman@aol.com in the strictest confidence. We will circle back to you expediently.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network