Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $50 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Acelero Learning is a provider of direct Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin).
Shine Assist, part of our Shine Early Learning division, is a training and technical assistance unit which partners with other Head Start providers to improve their programs through hands-on training, access to our proprietary tools which have demonstrable impact on child outcomes, and the use of our Shine Insight data system.
Shine Implement, the newest unit within Shine Early Learning, manages the delivery of Head Start services for a select group of partners through a suite of services including oversight of educational, family services and program design activities, provision of our proprietary tools, and the use of our Shine Insight data system.
We are seeking an inspired and collaborative individual to join our Acelero team as a Reporting and Evaluation Manager.
The geography of this position is flexible, however the location is preferred in New York City or Philadelphia
We are seeking an inspired and dedicated Reporting and Evaluation Manager to join the Monitoring, Systems and Analysis team. The Reporting and Evaluation Manager must be able to turn data into information by creating reports and dashboards from large datasets and multiple sources and help others understand what it all means. The Reporting and Evaluation Manager is comfortable working with data for a large part of the day, but more than just a reporting guru, the Reporting and Evaluation Manager understands the implications of the data and can spot trends, outliers, and results that illuminate the important work of our programs. The Reporting and Evaluation Manager is highly organized, able to manage competing priorities and shift focus quickly as our internal needs change.
Responsibilities are described in major areas listed below. Additional duties may be assigned.
1. Create regular monitoring reports, including the weekly Manage by Information and monthly Manage by Execution reports, and serve as the point of contact for questions regarding meaning and use of those reports. Collaborate with Program Team to update and improve report content and processes as needed
2. Coordinate internal research projects, including recruitment, training and management of outside consultants/contractors, participation in study design decisions, and analysis of results
3. Investigate interesting questions and engage in efforts to increase data curiosity and comfort across the network
4. Assist with the creation, distribution, and analysis of quarterly Manage By Outcomes (MBO) Reports and quarterly AceleroStat presentations
5. Assist with the planning, execution and analysis of the Self-Assessment System for Continuous Improvement (SASCIE)
6. Design and maintain data collection systems as needed
7. Assist with other projects related to data analysis, compliance monitoring, program evaluation, record-keeping and reporting, and project management as needed
* Bachelor's Degree, Master’s preferred
* 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in research, consumer analytics, consulting or education reform
* Project management experience
* Statistical analysis experience
* Excellent oral, written, and quantitative skills
* Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office® products, specifically Excel
* Exceptional problem-solving abilities, specifically the ability to use data to make decisions
* Educational industry experience is a plus. Pre-K or previous Head Start experience even better
* Passion for helping children and families, and a drive to close the achievement gap
* Willingness to work in a flexible, mission driven environment
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.