The Assistant Grants Manager assists the Grants Manager with the submission of grant reports, ensuring that TRLA is in compliance with requirements of its funders. Specific duties include the following:
1. Maintains calendar of reporting deadlines, and is responsible for the timely submission of all non-financial reports to funders.
2. Maintains files of grant reports, grants and contracts
3. Updates funding sources of employees in the Client Tracking System
4. Provides non-financial information to support grant applications
5. Provides other support related to grants planning and management to Grants Manager.
6. Helps develop systems for effectively and efficiently tracking all grant programmatic targets, outputs and goals.
7. Attends all grant related trainings by funders.
8. Assists in training of staff on grant and program requirements
9. Provides support to Resource Development staff to develop targets and outputs for grant proposals.
10. Works collaboratively with all staff to ensure grant deliverables timeline in order to ensure all grant deadlines are met.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent written, verbal, and computer communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and remain flexible
• Outstanding organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Bachelor's degree
• Two years of relevant work experience
• Ability to travel
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form
• Experience in legal field
• Bilingual in English and Spanish