The Administrative Associate will support the administrative arms of three internal departments, the Melrose Trading Post (arts-based weekly outdoor market), the Greenway Institute for the Arts (in-school and after-school arts programming), and Greenway Court Theatre (a professional theatre).
The Administrative Associate will work the following hours for each department.
● Melrose Trading Post 16 Hours (Sunday & Thursdays)
● Greenway Institute for the Arts 16 Hours (Schedule TBD)
● Greenway Arts Alliance general admin and Greenway Court Theatre 8 Hours (Schedule TBD)
Duties and responsibilities
Greenway Institute for the Arts Duties
● Support administrative tasks
● Update calendar events
● Develop events/ promotional materials
● Translate documentation English to Spanish
● Create/update lesson plans folders
● Website updates
Melrose Trading Post Thursday Duties
● Maintain the database
● Process paperwork and make sure all vendors' accounts and licenses are up-to-date.
● Use Later, WordPress and social media outlets to promote the market through projects with Vendor Manager and high school intern.
● Support the Vendor Booking Coordinator
● Speak with Spanish-speaking vendors over the phone regarding booking spaces
● Process vendor payments
● Assist any Spanish-speaking vendors at pop-up office hours
● Communicate to new vendors our registration requirements
Greenway Court Theatre Duties/GAA
● Administrative support for theater events
● Provide support to special projects for Greenway management
● Support the management with Social Media and Marketing Projects
● A minimum of two years of college/university is required to apply.
● Fluent in Spanish
● Previous experience handling payments and/or sensitive information
● Must have basic computer skills and experience working with Excel spreadsheets
● Previous experience with Sales Force, Patron Manager, WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign, and Google Drive are not required but will advance your progress quicker in this position.
● Experience with social media and marketing are a plus.
● Experience working with high school students is a plus.
Must pass a background check.
Sundays are spent both indoor and outdoor, working with vendors and staff to ensure a successful market. Weekday environment is a shared office facing a deck garden. Inside of our main building are the communal kitchen, Greenway Court Theatre and other administrative offices.
compensation: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour + Benefits
employment type: full-time
Benefits are 1 week vacation (two weeks after the first year) full medical, partial dental and major holidays.
Please send resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.