At Phoenix House, change is something we embrace every day as part of our values to deliver exceptional care. Phoenix House provides individualized, holistic drug and alcohol addiction treatment, with a legacy spanning nearly 50 years. We are passionate about healing individuals, families and communities challenged by substance use disorders and related mental health conditions. Phoenix House supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and, the promotion of greater understanding of addiction. Our devoted staff are committed to treating the whole person—and come from all fields.
We operate personalized, strength-based, gender-responsive programs while living the values and being accountable for our commitments. Being introspective and becoming part of the solution is integral to every interaction and person we touch. As ‘One Phoenix House’ we believe in having fun along the way – embracing ‘progress not perfection’ as our journey continues.
Under the direction of the Senior Program Director, the Director of Operations will be responsible for the overall management of facilities maintenance and operations of the Lake View Terrace site. The position oversees all projects, buildings and facilities as well as serving as the liaison for building management, vendors, and contractors.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of five to ten years of full-time comprehensive professional facility operations experience, including direct supervisory experience of both in-house staff and outside contractors.
• Operates and supervises the operation of the facility systems and related equipment. Inspects the facility and equipment in order to maintain custodial standards and non hazardous conditions, evaluate employee performance, initiate corrective action, assure safe and efficient operation of equipment, and determine the need for maintenance work.
• Maintains inspection records of facility and agency vehicles and implement necessary repairs.
• Schedules and track all required safety drills per licensing and regulatory requirements.
• Maintains records and submits reports on facility security, vandalism, thefts, emergencies, supplies, operation costs, use of facilities, and related matters.
• Trains and instructs assigned personnel in completing required tasks.
• Orders, receives, checks, and disburses supplies and equipment; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains an inventory and maintains related records as required.
• Supervises and participates in moving furniture and equipment within the facility.
• Maintain all furniture including but not limited to: beds, chairs, tables, blinds, cabinetry, and desks.
Please send your resume and employment application to email@example.com with Director of Operations in the Subject. Should you choose, please send your completed voluntary EEO/OFFCP forms found on phoenixhouse.jobs for assistance with our diversity efforts.