eOfficeTeam is in search of a temporary to full time grant manager for a wll-known non-profit specific to the LGBT Community.
In this role, the grants manager will work on the development team and serve an important role in solidifying foundation partners, creating documents, and building campaigns.
Grant manager duties include:
- strategy development
- creating decks and pitches
- securing sponsorship
- participating in staff meetings
- meeting planning
- working with external parties.
The ideal candidate has:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in fundraising
- demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals
- a degree is preferred
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- well organized
- excellent time management skills.
Project management skills are a must, along with strong research skills, has database management experience (Raiser's Edge preferred), and interest in human rights.
For the right candidate, this is a temporary to full time opportunity paying $20 - $25/hr.
If you are interested and qualified for this role please go to www.officeteam.com and apply to job order 00320-0009192176.