What We're Looking For:
Under the direction of Accounting Supervisor, this position is responsible for processing semi-monthly payroll and assisting with system maintenance for the ADP payroll and EZ Labor system. This position will perform various functions to include: reviewing timecards; managing garnishments (setup and reconciliation); maintaining vacation and sick accruals; filing employee payroll records; resolving payroll discrepancies; preparing various payroll related schedules for general ledger posting; and providing excellent customer service.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum of 5 years of payroll working experience; ADP preferred
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field preferred; verifiable work experience may be substituted for college level education.
- Knowledge of California wage and hour laws and payroll tax laws
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs; advanced proficiency in Excel preferred
- Require strong analytical skills and attention to detail in an ever-changing environment; must have the ability to multi-tasks
Crystal Stairs is committed to building and sustaining a diverse workforce and culture. As part of this commitment, Crystal Stairs provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, medical condition as defined by state law, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic group identification, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about Crystal Stairs, please visit our website at: www.crystalstairs.org
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.