Part-time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant position for the non-profit telephone helpline, TEEN LINE. This is a 20 hour per week position.
Specific duties will include:
• Serving as secondary liaison with financial and administrative-related vendors including:
• IT Management
• Building Manager
• Office Equipment
• Volunteers/ Volunteers Parents
• Employee Health Services
• Office maintenance – order supplies, cleanliness, etc.
• Answering the phone
• Help with mailings
• Help with Social Media
• Other tasks as needed
Bookkeeping/ Human Resources
• Support bookkeeper in processing bi-weekly payroll
• Data entry in Quickbooks Accounting program
• Monitor income and expenses
• Monitor Volunteer Attendance and Records
• Monitor Volunteer health clearance requirements.
• Assist with monthly financial statements
• Maintain attendance records, vacation tracking
• Ensure all paperwork is completed appropriately for new hires or departing employees
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience performing similar functions for a similar sized nonprofit organization.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office, including Access and Excel, and data entry. Quickbooks experience, a plus.
• Ability to work with financial spreadsheets is preferred.
• Must understand social networking media.
• Flexible, patient personality; good at managing relationships with diverse set of people
• Clear, effective communicator so as to represent TEEN LINE in a professional manner.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently and collaboratively with other staff.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent organizational skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please make sure to include how your experience and passion makes you the perfect candidate for this position.
You will be contacted directly for further interview steps.
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network