Part-time opportunity for an Administrative Assistant position for the non-profit telephone helpline, TEEN LINE. This is a 20 hour per week position.
Specific duties will include:
• Serving as secondary liaison with financial and administrative-related vendors including:
• IT Management
• Building Manager
• Office Equipment
• Volunteers/ Volunteers Parents
• Employee Health Services
• Office maintenance – order supplies, cleanliness, etc.
• Answering the phone
• Help with mailings
• Help with Social Media
• Other tasks as needed
Bookkeeping/ Human Resources
• Support bookkeeper in processing bi-weekly payroll
• Data entry in Quickbooks Accounting program
• Monitor income and expenses
• Monitor Volunteer Attendance and Records
• Monitor Volunteer health clearance requirements.
• Assist with monthly financial statements
• Maintain attendance records, vacation tracking
• Ensure all paperwork is completed appropriately for new hires or departing employees
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience performing similar functions for a similar sized nonprofit organization.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Experience in Microsoft Office, including Access and Excel, and data entry. Quickbooks experience, a plus.
• Ability to work with financial spreadsheets is preferred.
• Must understand social networking media.
• Flexible, patient personality; good at managing relationships with diverse set of people
• Clear, effective communicator so as to represent TEEN LINE in a professional manner.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work independently and collaboratively with other staff.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Excellent organizational skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include how your experience and passion makes you the perfect candidate for this position.
You will be contacted directly for further interview steps.