The mission of Behavioral Treatment Services is to provide quality treatment services to people in need, and to enhance the health and well-being of our community. Behavioral Treatment Services provides a continuum of specialized adult offender substance abuse and mental health treatment. Being a part of the BTS team means being a part of the forefront of Colorado’s behavioral health and criminal justice programs and initiatives. Our goal as an agency is to provide a space toward client healing, to reduce criminal recidivism, assist clients in working towards personal growth, and collaborating with the system and client to work towards mutually agreeable goals.
Location: Lakewood, CO
Salary Range: $35,000-40,000
In addition to this rewarding, meaningful, and exciting work, we offer:
Provide case management for a caseload of residential and outpatient adult clients, through supervision, monitoring compliance, connection to community resources, and transition planning. The Case Manager is responsible for client needs based assessments, goal planning and case management for individuals as they transition from residential-based treatment to community-based treatment. The Case Manager will work with individuals beginning in the STIRT residential program to assess for need for community resources/support. Upon a client’s transition to the community, the Case Manager will continue appointments with the client in the community, as appropriate. In addition the Case Manager is expected to maintain required documentation; collaborate with referring/community agencies, and collaborate with the treatment team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support, promote and adhere to the mission, values and Code of Conduct
· Reflect commitment to treating all persons with dignity and respect.
· Maintain confidentiality of client and company information.
· Carry out all duties/responsibilities in accordance with Company values, policies and procedures, applicable laws and contractual obligations.
· Maintain complete, accurate and timely case file, both paper and electronic, for each client on caseload.
· Perform assessments/reassessments as required
· Develop individualized supervision and transition case plan for each client based upon established protocols and client needs.
· Is accessible to clients for supervision, guidance, and resources outside of scheduled meeting times.
· Detail and explain verbally to the client, the client’s program expectations and case plan to ensure that the client understands his/her requirements and responsibilities.
· Report program violations according to established policies.
· Based on referral information, set client residential schedules and detail all approved activities for each client
· Schedule and meet individually with each client at least weekly to evaluate progress in accomplishing case plan and requirements including all evidence based practices.
· Administer rewards and sanctions according to established policies and procedure
· Refer client to providers as needed
· Monitor client’s participation and progress in treatment
· Develop an employment plan to include preparation for job search readiness including aptitude testing, job referrals, public transportation and phone access during business hours
· Complete all written reports concerning clients in an accurate, legible and timely manner. Prior to sending any reports to the courts or referral agency approval must be given by a supervisor.
· Enter client data into electronic database accurately, timely and completely
· Approve temporary schedule changes for allowed activities.
· Refers clients to community resources as appropriate
· Work with courts, probation and other criminal justice agencies regarding client staffing/compliance
· Monitor drug and alcohol tests as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in human services related field
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of community resources available
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Certification as a Certified Addictions Counselor II (CAC II), preferred CACIII
• Experience working in a substance abuse treatment program with a diverse population;
• Experience working with adult offenders;
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
Applicant must pass fingerprinting, criminal background check, drug screen, and child abuse registry check.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME BENEFIT ELIGIBLE POSITION, INCLUDING MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE, 401(K) RETIREMENT PROGRAM WITH GENEROUS COMPANY MATCH, AND PAID TIME OFF
BTS IS A QUALIFIED EMPLOYER UNDER THE PUBLIC SERVICE STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS (PSLF) PROGRAM
APPLY NOW!! Learn more about us by clicking here or go to https://bts.applicantstack.com/x/openings
You turn to The Non Profit Network to post your jobs for free! We have lost our funding from the Non Profit that funded this site and we ask your help to keep this site going. Please do your part. It takes just a couple of minutes to make sure that The Non Profit Network is there for you and everybody else. Benefits of contributing click here to know.
Thank you so much!
-The Non Profit Network