Goodwill of Western Missouri & Eastern Kansas has a rich, 120 year+ history. Everyone knows Goodwill for our thrift stores, but few know what Goodwill is really all about. The sale of unwanted items provides funds that stay local, helping us to support thousands of job seekers with barriers to employment. We believe in the Power of Work and are committed to helping people earn and keep jobs in the community. That's why 90¢ of every dollar Goodwill spends goes directly into our mission, not into shareholders' pockets.
Please visitwww.mokangoodwill.orgto learn more.
Our agency is evolving. We're looking for new leaders and team members who want more than just a job. With a $30 million operating budget and a lot of room to grow, now is the time to join the next generation of Goodwill.
Visit www.mokangoodwill.org to learn more about our agency.
Goodwill of Western Missouri & Eastern Kansas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, age, disability or genetic information, and encourages people of all backgrounds to apply for available positions. Individuals needing accommodations to complete an application may contact Human Resources at 816.842.7425 x264.
The Graphic Design Assistant will work closely with the designer to conceptualize, design and manage the implementation of final, produced creative work for marketing communication programs for Goodwill of Western Missouri and Eastern Kansas. This is a 6 month, temporary position.
Jod duties include:
- Prepare art files for print
- Participate in requests and negotiations with outside vendors
- Conceptualize, design and present design projects
- Join in marketing team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Develop materials for social media
- Provide website design support
- Assist with basic photography and videography
- Maintain the Goodwill brand voice
The Graphic Design Assistant will be a proven leader with the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design. A combination of education and appropriate experience will be considered.
- Well-versed in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Able to stay organized and maintain a high standard of design quality
- Willingness to work in a collaborative environment with constructive feedback from team members
- Strong attention to detail for communication, graphic design, presentation and final proofs
- Excellent communication, organizational, time- management and follow up skills
- Progressive marketer; stays on top of the latest design and marketing trends