• Assist in developing a statewide evaluation plan that includes process and outcome evaluation of
local- and state-level violence prevention activities.
• Coordinate implementation of statewide evaluation plan, including identifying, tracking, and
reporting on measures related to program efforts and outcome indicators.
• Assist in tracking over time state-level sexual violence indicators, such as sexual violence outcomes,
risk or protective factors, or conditions related to sexual violence.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of multiple data sources, and triangulate findings from
mixed methods evaluation approach.
• Interpret and use data to inform decision-making about program planning, delivery, and
• Produce evaluation reports for a variety of purposes, including continuous quality improvement,
dissemination of effective strategies, and funder reports.
• Annually review and update the statewide
Training & Technical Assistance
• Provide training and technical assistance to violence prevention practitioners at PA rape crisis centers
related to evaluation planning, methodology, analysis, and use of findings.
• Assist violence prevention practitioners at PA rape crisis centers in planning and implementing
program evaluation using a range of data collection strategies and evaluation designs.
• Support PCAR staff, PA rape crisis centers, and other partners in designing evaluations and
preparing evaluation reports so as to increase the utilization of evaluation findings.
• Participate in and help facilitate regular meetings with violence prevention practitioners at PA rape
• Participate in and help facilitate regular meetings with state-level stakeholders, partners, and
collaborators in violence prevention.
PCAR offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email
a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17th, 2018.
Or mail a copy to:
Chief Executive Officer
2101 N Front St, Governor’s Plaza North, Bldg #2
Harrisburg, PA 17110