Are you an inspired leader with a passion for social justice and improving systems’ responses to victims of domestic violence? Are you someone who is invested in our vision that domestic violence can and must come to an end for the next generation? The Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence (PCADV) is dedicated to reducing, preventing, and educating the community about domestic violence. We are currently seeking an e-Learning Specialist for its Training Institute.
The e-Learning Specialist will:
- work with subject matter experts to create engaging learning experiences for staff, domestic violence advocates and allied professionals
- adapt instructor-led training to e-learning
- provide advocated application of multimedia design and development
- seek out best practices for instructional design and training delivery.
Qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree in Instructional Design preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience designing and facilitating interactive multimedia experiences.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge/experience with course development software, Storyline 2 and Articulate Studio ’13 required.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with storyboarding required.
Intermediate knowledge of photo editing, audio recording and editing software.
- CPLP with area of expertise in Instructional Design preferred
The full job description can be viewed at: http://www.pcadv.org/About-Us/Employment/
PCADV offers very competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. We are fully committed to a culturally diverse staff to better serve domestic violence victims and program staff, many of whom experience racial, gender, economic and other/multiple oppressions. We seek people from diverse backgrounds with a commitment to PCADV’s mission to end domestic violence.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and letter of interest with desired salary to Human Resources at :
3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Or Fax: (717) 671-8149