Plans, develops, reviews, monitors and evaluates the Outreach and Enrollment Department. Is responsible for all outreach projects, to supervise subordinate outreach staff, and to do other work as required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plans, develops, organizes, coordinates, and evaluates outreach and enrollment programs and activities.
· Selects, trains, supervises, and evaluates Department staff, interns, and volunteers.
· Assesses outreach needs, designs or redesigns programs, and establishes program priorities.
· Establishes and maintains community partnerships.
· Identifies community resources and coordinates, motivates, and utilizes resources to implement community education programs and marketing activities.
· Coordinates the development and facilitation of special events.
· Serves as an internal consultant and provides technical assistance for other personnel conducting outreach and enrollment activities.
· Implements, maintains, and analyzes data.
· Originates, prepares and disseminates outreach and enrollment reports; assists with grant reporting activities as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Current Family Planning Health Worker certification through California Family Health Council and/or must be trained and certified within 6 months of employment
· Current Certified Enrollment Counselor through Covered California and/or must be trained and certified within 30 days of employment
· Must have a valid Class C driver’s license and reliable transportation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Requires a full range of body motion including handling and lifting, manual finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Involves standing, sitting and walking. Requires normal visual acuity and hearing.
NOTE: The essential job functions for this position include, but may not be limited to those listed in this job description. Employees hired for this position must be able to perform the essential functions of this job without imposing significant risk of substantial harm to the health or safety of themselves or others.